- My camera seems to be lost in transit. I’m pretty sick about it, but still crossing my fingers for a surprise in the Saturday morning post.
- I’m feeling a bit icky. Kind of achy and fluish but some of it might have to do with some… uh… mental junk I’m dealing with from a long ago abusive relationship. Bleh.
- My husband finally decided to get serious about selling the house. He’s dropped the price by a butt load (um, isn’t that the number one no-no? List high then drop? I don’t know, we haven’t sold a house before) and we’re all busy touching up paint and cleaning out the shop.
- I can’t decide if I should plant all my precious seedlings or hold out and see if we’re somewhere else. My mother in law pointed out that even if the buyers don’t garden, the lush green space will look better than an empty, dead one. True.
- My 3 year old dressed himself today and is sporting backwards jeans, backwards long sleeved orange t-shirt, blue and orange striped baby leggings on his arms, and a train hat. WHERE IS MY CAMERA?
- That is all, how’s your Saturday?
No comment form? Comments are automatically turned off after a handful of days to help prevent spam. But you are welcome to contact me if you have any questions or comments.