Believe it or not, it is already October and time to start thinking about the holidays! You are probably more organized than I am, as I have not yet wrapped my head around Halloween costumes. (Still hoping some Greek mythology costumes will magically appear in time for trick or treating?) But I think I can focus on some lovely books, and this time we’re adding gorgeous selections from Barefoot Books!
I’m so excited to offer this group order! I’ve had my eye on Barefoot Books for quite a while, and they look absolutely beautiful. If you are unfamiliar with the brand, take a peek around their site, and check out their You Tube channel, the artwork is just breathtaking.
I’m particularly excited about their classics for all ages series.
Barefoot Books has such great looking books and games for all ages from 12+ all the way to babies in arms. I received their paper catalog a couple of weeks ago, and the kids have nearly destroyed it combing through all the pages and circling their most-wished-for items.
All about the co-op / group order
You’ll receive 30% off Usborne titles and 30% off Barefoot Books titles (plus any other cards, games or activities they have in their catalogs). The books ship to me, where I sort them into your orders, and then ship your books to you via media mail. You only pay shipping from me to you!
Note! This is the last group order I’ll do this year, the next one probably won’t be until spring.
The group order opens today, October 8th, and will run for two weeks until
October 22nd EXTENDED until October 29th at midnight. I’ll place the orders with the companies that same week, which will hopefully ensure the books arrive on my doorstep during the last week of October / first week of November. We’ll sort all your orders, package ‘em up, and hopefully have them winging their way to you within the second week of November. Giving you lots of time to squirrel them away for your holiday plans.
How to Order
First things first: If you want to order books from both Usborne and Barefoot Books, please note that you will be submitting separate order forms for each so I can keep everything straight. Thank you!
(*Please note I can’t get everything that is listed in Usborne consultant shops, so use this catalog to make your group order buys!)
2. Go ahead and total up the retail cost of your books, and make a note of it. Figure your discounted total by multiplying the retail total by .7 — so a $45 retail total x .7 = $31.50.
3. Use the table below to figure out your shipping price. International Orders, leave off the shipping, I’ll need to weigh and calculate your total when your books arrive. You can email me before submitting your order and I can give you kind of a ballpark so you can figure whether or not the shipping might negate the discount.
4. Add your discounted total to your shipping rate (eg: $31.50 + $7.00 = $38.50) and make a note of your final total.
5. Navigate to paypal.com and log in with your account. Using the personal tab with ‘payment owed’ checked, send your total to verymom (at) gmail (dot) com. (You are welcome to total up both Usborne and Barefoot Books orders and pay for them with one payment, but I will need the book lists for each company submitted separately, see below).
6. Finally, come back here and use the appropriate form to submit your order to me:
Note! There are 15 slots for your book choices on the form. If you need more space, fill the first form and submit the information. Then come back here and click the correct form link above to open a fresh form to submit your additional selections. Make sure your name/address are the same on both so I can combine your entries into one order.
Domestic Shipping Table (Media Mail)
(If your shipping total seems ‘off’ contact me and I’ll see what I can figure out. Thank you!)
|Order Total Per Shipping Address||Shipping & Handling|
|$150.01 and up||12% of Total|
Again, my estimates for International shipping were really off last time, so if you’re in Canada or beyond, email me with your order and I’ll try to get you a better estimate *before* you submit your order through the forms. Just so you can make sure the shipping price won’t be too steep for you. Thank you!
Okay, well. That’s was a novel! Too bad it won’t count for the silly novel I’m going to try to write for Nanowrimo next month. Holler if you have any questions, and happy shopping!