What data we collect
The personally identifiable data collected from you includes but isn’t limited to your name and your email address. None of the data about the visitor shall be collected without explicit consent from the visitor.
We may collect non-personally identifiable, anonymous data such as website visits. These statistics have an internal purpose only. These do not carry any personal data and cannot be used to gather personal details.
How we use collected data
- Any collected data serves the purposes that are visibly stated before we ask you to provide that data.
- You will receive promotional emails to your provided email address only if you have subscribed to the service in question.
- We use the data to create customized user experiences and to provide easy website navigation, as well as to publish and create the most relevant content to you.
- We use the data to provide feedback for any questions and issues you may have, as well as to any questionnaires and surveys.
- We use the data to provide operational notices and to handle any complaints.
Who we share collected data with
- We neither rent nor sell any collected data. Personal data is never distributed in any way.
- There are only a few circumstances under which we may disclose personal data. Here are those circumstances:
- If applicable law or regulations require us to do so;
- To protect the property and rights of BalancingEverything;
- If we need to notify any governmental agency of any form of possible deceptive or fraudulent activities indicated on our records;
- If your website communication suggests potential harm to others.
Security of the collected data
We aim to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data by employing all the relevant physical and electronic security procedures.
‘Cookies’ are small files placed by web servers on people’s hard drives. Cookies can neither run programs nor deliver any viruses to your desktop. These are uniquely assigned to your device. Providing you with the optimal browsing experience is the only purpose of cookies.
You can either accept or decline the assigning of cookies. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies. To disable them, you should modify the settings of your browser. Please note that disabling the cookies will have a significant effect on your possibility to experience the Website’s features fully.
If you want to disable cookies, follow your website or mobile browser’s instructions on how to disable cookies. Below, you can find the links for disabling and deleting cookies on the most popular web browsers.